Looking for the best apartment movers in El Paso? Check out John Ferguson Moving & Storage. We offer:
- Flexibility to Work Around Your Lease Agreement
- Local and Long-Distance Moving Services
- Packing and Unpacking
- Secure Warehouse Storage with Climate Control
Here are some of the reasons why you can trust John Ferguson over other “movers near me”:
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Fully Licensed: TXDMV #0063888027C
- Fully Insured: General Liability/Workman’s Comp
- In-Depth Buyer’s Guide Available
For questions call or text (915) 529-1980 and to get your free estimate fill out this online form.
With an expertly trained, background checked crew, a dedication to great customer service, and experience since all the way back in 2007, you can feel comfortable in the apartment moving process with John Ferguson. Your #1 Movers in El Paso two years running.
John Ferguson’s Services for Apartment Moving
Part of how we offer such great moves is through our in-depth moving services. To make your move simple and stress-free, we:
- Have flexible moving times to work around your lease and the rules of your apartment complex.
- Can move locally or long-distance.
- Offer both packing and unpacking services.
- Are able to safely store your items with our warehouse storage, complete with 24/7 surveillance, climate control, and the latest tech.
These services can be tailored to perfectly fit what you’re looking for. No matter what you need for your apartment move, John Ferguson is your best bet for a smooth relocation.
Apartment Moving Steps for You to Take
Don’t let apartment moving overwhelm you. It can be complicated, but with the right help, you won’t have to worry about a thing. To make moving easier, and to help keep you on the right track, we put together these steps for you to take for your apartment move:
- Take time understanding what fees you will have to pay. When renting, these can vary greatly. You may have to pay move-in fees or move-out fees. Make sure that you’re taking these into account with your budget.
- Coordinate with your landlord to reserve elevators during your move. This goes for both the apartment you’re moving into and the one you’re moving out of.
- When agreeing on your lease, you most likely discussed which utilities you will be taking care of and which your landlord will take care of. This may be different from your current apartment, so compare the two before setting up utilities so you understand what you’re looking for.
With these steps in hand, you’ll be on the right path toward a great move.
Looking for more info on what you need to do for your move? Take a look at our comprehensive Buyer’s Guide for Household Moves.
Get Your Free Apartment Moving Estimate
Feel confident in your apartment move with John Ferguson Moving & Storage in El Paso. As a locally-owned and operated company, you can trust that we know how to move in the El Paso area. Stay worry-free throughout your move by going with John Ferguson, the moving company that is fully licensed (TXDMV #0063888027C) and fully insured (General Liability and Workman’s Comp).
Have questions? Give us a call at (915) 529-1980.
Want a free moving estimate? Fill out this quick online form.