Looking to make the move to New Mexico from El Paso? Keep the process simple by trusting John Ferguson Moving & Storage. Part of the way we make such a complex move simple is by offering a wide range of services. These include:
- Ability to Move Houses, Apartments, Condos, Commercial Buildings, and More
- Warehouse Storage with Climate Control, Pest Control, and 24/7 Surveillance
- Professional and Tailorable Packing and Unpacking Services
- Specialty Moving Options Such as Senior and Antique Moving
So, why trust us over other “long distance movers near me”? Here are just a few of the reasons why we should be your top moving option:
- Trusted Since 2006
- In-Depth Buyer’s Guide Available
- Fully Licensed: TXDMV #0063888027C
- Fully Insured: General Liability/Worker’s Comp
Considering El Paso is less than half an hour away from the nearest Texas/New Mexico border, it’s no surprise that many make the move across state lines to the Land of Enchantment.
Despite the nearness of this state to El Paso, moving to a new state is still incredibly significant. That’s why you need a moving company that you can trust. That’s why you need John Ferguson Moving & Storage.
As an independent moving company, as opposed to an interstate agent of a van line, we are able to take your entire move across state lines with only 1 truck and only 1 crew. That streamlines the moving process and decreases the risk of damage to your items. Stay secure with John Ferguson.
Comparing New Mexico and Texas
Despite these 2 states sharing a border, there are some pretty key differences between New Mexico and Texas, as well as some key similarities. Here are some important things to know before your El Paso to New Mexico move:
- The cost of living is a bit better in your new home state, with a 5% higher cost of living in Texas than New Mexico.
- Expect the job market to be a bit tougher to break into in New Mexico. There are a lot of jobs in Texas and that is rising higher and higher with the tech industry moving in.
- Housing is significantly more expensive in Texas than New Mexico, so you can expect to save some money there. The median cost of a home in Texas is $223,000 while the median cost in New Mexico is less than $200,000.
As you can see, there are some upsides and some downsides with the change of states. As long as you plan accordingly, there should be no issue at all.
Our El Paso to New Mexico Moving Services
You need a moving company that you can feel confident in. The best way is to utilize full-service movers. With a wide range of services, we are sure to be able to handle everything that you need for your move. These offerings include:
- The ability to move you to and from houses, apartments, condos, commercial buildings, and more.
- Secure warehouse storage built to keep your belongings safe with climate control, pest control, and 24/7 surveillance.
- Both packing and unpacking services to reduce risk of damage to your belongings and to make the moving process simple.
- A moving crew equipped to handle specialty moving services, such as piano and gun safe moving.
Not only do we offer every service that you may need, but we do it all while ensuring that these are completely tailorable for your move. You don’t pay for what you don’t need with John Ferguson, but you can rest assured that you will get everything you do need.
Get Your Long-Distance Moving Estimate
Don’t just move with anyone! Partner with a moving company that you can trust. That means working with John Ferguson, who is fully licensed (TXDMV #0063888027C), fully insured (Gen. Liability and Worker’s Comp), and A+ Rated by the BBB. John Ferguson Moving & Storage is the trusted Texas to New Mexico moving company. Move with us to move with confidence.
Please, don’t hesitate to reach out to us at (915) 975-5730 to get in touch with a friendly John Ferguson representative. We will be happy to help you with any questions that you may have.
Be sure to get your free long-distance moving estimate today! Simply fill out this quick online form to send in your request today.